Healthcare business brokers is a purchasing group at the service of medical-aesthetic and aesthetic clinics. Our main goal is to obtain the best prices on a wide range of supplies and services, through a large purchasing volume created by grouping together all the needs of our clientele. We ensure the sourcing and referral of suppliers on behalf of our clients. Since they are no longer burdened with these tasks, our clients have more time to focus on their main functions.
For healthcare facility managers and owners, the main benefit of working closely with CAS is time and money saved.
Your CAS business broker provides you with an entirely free service to support your operations and recommend the best suppliers offering the most competitive prices. He/she is trained in your line of business and is quite familiar with your needs.
You probably spend a lot of time looking for medical supplies and services to meet your business needs, and not to mention negotiating suitable prices. With the support of a broker to advise you on purchasing and negotiating, you can focus on other activities that are much more productive and profitable for your business.
You already have an insurance broker? A mortgage broker? A real estate broker? Now you have your very own business broker dedicated to your line of business!
The primary function of our CAS business brokers is to establish relationships between suppliers and purchasers.
The Healthcare business brokers team instinctively knows that reducing operating costs promotes profitability and contributes to the better financial health of your business.
Take advantage of our free service!
Contact us today! We can help you optimize the management of your business and save you time and money.
CAS offers the following range of products and services:
- Specialized aesthetics equipment (chairs, lamps, radio-frequency devices, uniforms, IPL technologies, wax, manicure and pedicure products, etc.)
- Sanitation products (cleaning products, paper towels, toilet paper, disinfectant, etc.)
- Medical invoicing
- Textile (bed sheets, towels, blankets, etc.)
- Stationery (ink, paper, printer, office supplies, etc.)
- Specialized laboratory analysis transportation
- Document management (scanning of patient records)
- Administrative support staff placement
- Websites, Internet
- Corporate videos
- Communications and marketing
- Translation and revision
- Social networks
- Special events management
- Graphic design
- Window dressing
- Human resources
- General contracting
- Computer systems (equipment and service)
- Office rental
- Cleaning and maintenance
- Audio equipment
- Coffee supplies
- After-disaster cleaning
- Telephone systems
- Exercise equipment
- Promotional items
- Optical fibre
- Legal counselling